i think the mxon is lame and overated but

no rules!

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail, pillow

bigwave
the ultimate god
Province/State: Ontario

Re: i think the mxon is lame and overated but

Postby bigwave » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:15 am

Post your photos and tell us the story from the event and all is forgiven. Don't just tell us you're going somewhere!

"I'll be there taking shitty, out-of-focus pictures of my thumb and girls' bums"
bar_hop

Quick question from a long time scatter-brained lurker looking to improve his focus whilst riding

Postby bar_hop » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:06 am

Hey all,

I’ve been a lurker on this forum for a while! And decided to finally get involved!

Been riding regularly for a few years (not the best at it, but just love the focus required for the sport and the RUSH).

A quick question on nootropics, has anyone tried them?

I have a few friends who recommend them, but personally I’m not too sure or sold on the effects.

It would be great to hear your thoughts on them, whether they helped you or not. Many thanks!

Anuj

P.S. Im sorry I didnt know where to post this, admin please feel free to move/remove this
Franklin01
Province/State: Non US/Canada

Re: i think the mxon is lame and overated but

Postby Franklin01 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:01 am

HAMMERTIME wrote:the mxon is just gay!! aside from matterly in 06....it doesn't hold that mid 80's aura of when nearly country had best guys on factory bikes. if you took the top 40 line up of mxon and put it against the top 40 at hangtown Rachat crédit Isolation....aside from maybe 6-8 frogs or belgiums or whatever....the rest wouldn't even compete with the 11th-18th guys at a us. nat.

then u get teams that are so bad you wonder who the fucking losers are who even donate to get them there to watch them lope around in the b main.

i don't get it.

I think especially that guys of this time are the most beautiful bikers in the world.

Return to “motoRcross chat:”