no rules!

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail, pillow

Cory767

Postby Cory767 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:50 pm

yea i own it, definetly thought it was pretty siiick :x
Joe_148
Ordained Minister of motoRcross

Postby Joe_148 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:55 pm

"and the next thing I know I come around the track and theres a big ol' boo. On the podium I thought I was gonna get shot." -stewart talking about when he took out windham and the fans went awol. :lol:
MorK fROm OrK
just flew in from the kookoo's nest

Postby MorK fROm OrK » Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:33 am

Best movie to date.

How about at the end when Tedesco goes, Hey mike take a look at this with his number one jersey.

And dont forget to get a copy of The prospects this march.
motocase
Province/State: Ontario

Postby motocase » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:40 am

Ken cussion, I got sick of waiting for the dealership to bring it in, Kept saying later this week. So I went to www.platinumdist.com and ordered it on monday jan. 8 th and it was in my mailbox the following monday.
I was impressed, I guess because they are out of montreal it was quick. I have waited 8 weeks before when ordering online for a DVD. With mailing and taxes it cost me $44.93, not bad.

Oh I loved the video, makes me want to ride.
#54 YZ450F
ken cussion
Province/State: Non US/Canada

Postby ken cussion » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:36 pm

motocase wrote:Ken cussion, I got sick of waiting for the dealership to bring it in, Kept saying later this week. So I went to www.platinumdist.com and ordered it on monday jan. 8 th and it was in my mailbox the following monday.
I was impressed, I guess because they are out of montreal it was quick. I have waited 8 weeks before when ordering online for a DVD. With mailing and taxes it cost me $44.93, not bad.

Oh I loved the video, makes me want to ride.

I tried them but their server is down until Jan 28. I will order by
phone tomorrow. thanks for the help.
ken cussion
Province/State: Non US/Canada

Postby ken cussion » Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:54 pm

I picked up" Constant War" today. Local dude brought it in overnight from motovan. Its very good. The best TGO yet.

"Gay Church Music " not that I could tell. Ryno has a cross tattooed on
his arm. About as religeous as the DVD got.
MOTO955

Postby MOTO955 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:27 am

560 EMERY 560 wrote:i havenm;t seen it yet but i heard the whole movie is slow-mo and glorified with gay church music, but it sounds like i'll have to get it still

this is by far the best mx film i have seen to date. i thought the choice of music was very suitable, although it wasn't the typical main stream rock or metal or whatever you would hear in a freestyle video...it was different and definately added to the drama. the footage is unbelievable. slow motion yes, but not overdone. tons of great close up shots of the tracks, gnarly ruts, and roost...
it's a must see and a must own...i've watched it half a dozen times already.
Langlois#82

Return to “motoRcross chat:”