Congrats to Husky and their New Rider!

no rules!

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail, pillow

Congrats to Husky and their New Rider!

Postby 771 » Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:02 am

Just read on RacerX, that Husky has signed a deal for Jason Michael to ride their bike in a few rounds up north!
Just wanted to say ,that they have made a great choice in picking Jason, and his whole Crew (the Michael Family) You would have to look far and wide to find a more Hardcore MX Family than them, and they deserve some congrats for their dedication to the sport of MX!
Good Luck , if the bike is as good as it looks, it should be a great year for Jay!

CUZN IT
Pink Palace All Star
Province/State: Ontario

Postby CUZN IT » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:16 pm

You would have to look far and wide to find a more Hardcore MX Family than them, and they deserve some congrats for their dedication to the sport of MX!

110% correct
took 15 years in the making,all the way from Mickey Mouse ears to date,congrates to Jay,Marc,the mom we don't see to much of,uncle Gary,Grandma and pa,I know you all hand a hand in his success :wink:

We are very proud to see another Canadian get noticed and rewarded with factory support :D
J_511

Postby J_511 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:09 pm

i saw him rideit yesterday at nemx he did,nt look so great on it :eek:
deak802n

Postby deak802n » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:32 pm

Husky has a factory team now ? Who else is on it ?
deak8O2n
MorK fROm OrK
just flew in from the kookoo's nest

Postby MorK fROm OrK » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:48 pm

J_511 wrote:i saw him rideit yesterday at nemx he did,nt look so great on it :eek:

What class were you racing there? The track was actually pretty nice considering there were quads running it too.
swampy39
Ordained Minister of motoRcross

Postby swampy39 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:55 pm

Mort176 wrote:
J_511 wrote:i saw him rideit yesterday at nemx he did,nt look so great on it :eek:

What class were you racing there? The track was actually pretty nice considering there were quads running it too.
How often do they change up the track? I was there at the end of december, and im going this week. Will it be totally different?
MorK fROm OrK
just flew in from the kookoo's nest

Postby MorK fROm OrK » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:58 pm

swampy39 wrote:
Mort176 wrote:

How often do they change up the track? I was there at the end of december, and im going this week. Will it be totally different?

Pretty much never. The track has pretty much always been the same besides one or two jumps. As far as I can remember.
MxRiDeR140

Postby MxRiDeR140 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:31 pm

Hey thanks,
I guess it was a matter of the right place at the right time. I husky is very well made, looks euro, and reminds us of K.T.M.
The race at N.E.M.X. was on Sunday, and I thought Jason did pritty well considering the 20 min he had on it the previous Sunday was the first ride since Oct. 8)
The gate went down for the 125 Pro and Jason stalled it on the line. After it was all done he made it back to 5th with third and forth a corner ahead at the flag. He started doing the triple triple on the third lap of the main and that cut the lap times down a lot.
Jeff Mort and Ziggy from W.N.Y went well, and there was a couple of fast kids from Ohio.
The half time show was a kid doing a backflip on a 110 :wink:
There were other Canucks there, not as many as I thought would be there, but maybe more next time.
Hey j511 how did you do??
Marc
eddie
Ordained Minister of motoRcross

Postby eddie » Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:41 pm

Return to “motoRcross chat:”