Congrats to Husky and their New Rider!

no rules!

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail, pillow

swampy39
Ordained Minister of motoRcross

Postby swampy39 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:07 pm

motojoe wrote:Swampy, just sent you an e-mail..... I'm taking my son down to ride at NEMX Friday/say.....

Joe
Got it , sent 1 back, see you there.
CUZN IT
Pink Palace All Star
Province/State: Ontario

Postby CUZN IT » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:27 am

Hey crash 789,I put the tube in the m/h when I got home.We didn't stay for the race,We went down on wed to let jr take a yz for a rip,should have taken it to are wrench first tho couldn't get it to run right for him.He hasn't been on the bike since A51 so I made a judgement call,he was pissed but I came home with him the way I took him,in one piece :D
We are heading back on Fri til sun for some more practice,then its off to Texas.Was hoping to see Jay on sat but i guess they showed up Sunday.
I"ll pass your comments to Steven, he was feeling a little sore on Sat. and his confedance was a little low but I think he was riding very well considering the long break.We'll see how next weekend goes
Is stu going?
I figure Phinney won the 80's he was freakin flying and didn't look to shabby on the pumpkin either.
liv4mx789

Postby liv4mx789 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:52 am

I dunno if stu is going or not, I don't think he's going back til the next race. I'm not going back this year :cry: well maybe to watch but probably not.

Return to “motoRcross chat:”