Hey Sano is RC ....

no rules!

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail, pillow

Hitec
snake oil salesman

Hey Sano is RC ....

Postby Hitec » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:24 am

.... done yet ??? . Did'nt look that way to me what are your thoughts as you seem to always have valuable insite. :lol:
The dark shroud of moto has been lifted
roddy
artistic masterpiece of moto

Postby roddy » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:33 pm

LOL... Tracks are too easy.
eightpackofpilsner
I'm an opinionated prick...so what?

Postby eightpackofpilsner » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:44 pm

it's true. it's a damn conspiracy.
... they make the tracks easier so Stewart doesn't kill everyone, he should sue somebody.
ImageImageImageImage
eddie
Ordained Minister of motoRcross

Postby eddie » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:51 pm

its a suzuki conspiracy ! brown made bubba fall and ivan was blocking reed too . damn you roger decoster ........
560 EMERY 560

Postby 560 EMERY 560 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:55 pm

bubba can't handle RC's pressure, tracks are easier but not THAT easy, better how it is now or even if they find something in between A2 and A1
DNE Performance, Factory Connection, NBX Action Sports, Gaerne, Decal Works
sano767
Captain Obvious

Postby sano767 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:43 pm

hitec, you cant honestly tell me that its not fuckin retarded how much they've simplified the tracks after anaheim. Notice how both rounds in canada and anaheim Bubba just played around with the best riders in the world??

Yeah, carmichael's quote from racerx is true, if the tracks are so easy go faster. On the same note, if your not as skilled as Bubba, dont bitch when the tracks are technical, take it and get your ass smoked.

Technical tracks=Bubba wins
outdoor style tracks= RC+Reed stand chance.

I watched the racing on the weekend. Yes the racing is great, fun to watch and exciting. I just find it very odd that they can go from building the most technical and demanding track the supercross world has ever seen to something you'd see in a 1995 supercross. I remember tampa in the mid 90's, there was a triple out of a corner that Larry ward couldnt do. there was like 3 guys doing it and carmichael did it on a 125. why has it changed so much since those days. now everybody can jump the same rythm sections, everybody can skim the "hoops" as RC calls em and everybody figures the tracks out in half a day.
CeeDub

Postby CeeDub » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:39 pm

The end result is great racing.......not a runaway boring race.The last two tracks have been good....there has actually been passing and battling for the lead.As a fan what more can you ask for??
BRaAp295
Ordained Minister of motoRcross

Re: Hey Sano is RC ....

Postby BRaAp295 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:10 pm

Hitec wrote:Hey sano is RC...

it may be late but I am not gonna fall for that one...sano doesnt ride anymore because he got a g/f, so how could he be RC? Pssh.
Hitec
snake oil salesman

Postby Hitec » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:34 pm

Ahhhh he lives ..... :wink: I still think it make for great racing.... and YES I did enjoy RC's comment about ( in my best RC impression ) " then go faster". BUT the fact still remains that RC won and that's that :lol: ... sooo if the tracks are gettng less tech does that mean that BS should hand RC the outdoor title now.... nah!! RC would probably prefer to torture the 39 or so guys for a while before winning.... have fun Sano

Regards Hitec
The dark shroud of moto has been lifted

Return to “motoRcross chat:”