Hey Sano is RC ....

no rules!

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail, pillow

sano767
Captain Obvious

Postby sano767 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:03 am

braap, you know nothing about why I don't ride anymore. Maybe it's because I've dislocated my left shoulder 10 times, had surgery once already and now they wanna do surgery again and go into my joint and put metal hangers in. Maybe its because with that surgery there's a good chance of nerve damage. Maybe its because I've dislocated my right shoulder as well and realize that I'm 21 years old and I'm not going to make it at motocross.

Maybe it's because it's time to move on in life and get a real job, buy a home, and get started. Then again, if i wanted to be rc, I could do as you do, go down to the US, cherry pick the C class and then I might stand a chance?? I'll save ya some time, go out and get a real job, ride for fun because if you were ever gonna make it, you wouldn't be riding the C class and more people in canada would know who you are, not just your province.
CANADIANRACING

Postby CANADIANRACING » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:12 am

sano767 wrote:Maybe it's because it's time to move on in life and get a real job, buy a home, and get started. Then again, if i wanted to be rc, I could do as you do, go down to the US, cherry pick the C class and then I might stand a chance?? I'll save ya some time, go out and get a real job, ride for fun because if you were ever gonna make it, you wouldn't be riding the C class and more people in canada would know who you are, not just your province.

Ouch....
pillow
the ultimate god
Location: drinking margarita's on the beach...somewhere between Kits and Cabo

Postby pillow » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:22 am

Sano's bitter... no800
http://www.truxxx.com

"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries, it's more like a
jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......"

"Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom."
-George S. Patton

Somebody stole my 2008 CRF250R ~ vin # JH2ME102X8K410130
weeman

Postby weeman » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:44 am

:D I do love a good cat fight.
HAMMERTIME
the ultimate god
Location: watching the AMA lites then going to a CMRC Nat is like a steak dinner compared to a spam breakfast

Postby HAMMERTIME » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:26 am

sano767 wrote:braap, you know nothing about why I don't ride anymore. Maybe it's because I've dislocated my left shoulder 10 times, had surgery once already and now they wanna do surgery again and go into my joint and put metal hangers in. Maybe its because with that surgery there's a good chance of nerve damage. Maybe its because I've dislocated my right shoulder as well and realize that I'm 21 years old and I'm not going to make it at motocross.

Maybe it's because it's time to move on in life and get a real job, buy a home, and get started. Then again, if i wanted to be rc, I could do as you do, go down to the US, cherry pick the C class and then I might stand a chance?? I'll save ya some time, go out and get a real job, ride for fun because if you were ever gonna make it, you wouldn't be riding the C class and more people in canada would know who you are, not just your province.

did somebody already say ouch 8) 8)
Donk
listening to Celine is not gay...it's metro, got any gel?
Province/State: Ontario

Postby Donk » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:52 am

Sano, Braap may not know much about why you don't race anymore, but you definitely do not know anything about him. Keep your little attacks to yourself.
Luck Is The Residue Of Preparation.
Hitec
snake oil salesman

Postby Hitec » Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:05 am

Geezz... I thought we were talkin moto here..... :roll:
The dark shroud of moto has been lifted
Toddler125
Fat chicks need love too...

Postby Toddler125 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:05 am

I think i need my boots... the tears are getting deep around here. Anyone got a case of tissue?

:lol:
HAMMERTIME
the ultimate god
Location: watching the AMA lites then going to a CMRC Nat is like a steak dinner compared to a spam breakfast

Postby HAMMERTIME » Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:59 am

sano, we gotta go out for drinks....i gotta straighten you out.

your attitude is becoming a mirror image of your sister :x

remember what i told you many years ago about the "butter"?

Return to “motoRcross chat:”