no rules!

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail, pillow

CUZN IT
Pink Palace All Star
Province/State: Ontario

Re: TREATMENT for MS MUST READ

Postby CUZN IT » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:22 am

W 5 is going to interview Sharon and some of the first 45 from Canada,
every single one is a success story !!!!!!
It will be in the near future.... I'll let you all know when it airs....
BTW her current nero guy is dumb founded(he's 62),cuz HE could see the difference in her just by looking into her eyes....
there is life in their not death...
I cannot express it in any other way......This is a life altering treatment for a life altering disease and it WORKS
Please get the word out,Talk with anyone about it,we can not ignore this or let it go unnoticed...
Millions suffer daily and too many have already DIED needlessly
Sharon is going to starting an online petition to send to the CMA,MS society and the feds, all of whom are setting on the fence
for whatever reason.
Link to follow
Thanks for the interest
Steve
milkbone

Postby milkbone » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:22 am

I'm very enthused to see this post, even if the pink palace is an unlikely medium!

This is an extremely important issue in modern medicine, and it is borderline criminal that the Canadian government is not acting on it. CCSVI has a legitimate opportunity to improve the life and life expectancy of millions of Canadians.

The "criminal" accusation I speak of stems from the fact that ONlY MS patients are restricted from receiving the vascular treatment. ANY other Canadian suffering from a collapsed vein, even with minimal medical complications caused by the vein, is eligible to have it repaired. However, MS patients, who's lives could be saved from the same treatment, are BANNED from receiving it in their own country. It's a travesty.

The bottom line is that a large number of people make a living off MS drugs and research. Pharm companies, researchers, employees of the Ms society, politicians (by way of big pharm taxes), all have a vested interest in making sure this inexpensive solution is delayed for as
long as possible. There are simply too many people concerned with making their living OFF of MS, rather than helping those living WITH MS.

For your reading....please don't stand for the gov. Doing this to our mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters.

http://www.ccsvicalgary.org/wp-content/ ... -06-10.pdf
jasonM

Postby jasonM » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:16 pm

I know quite a few people with MS, so this is great news. Is or was this friend of yours in a wheelchair or using a walker? Any differences in that regard?
moderately fast 20 years ago...
CUZN IT
Pink Palace All Star

Postby CUZN IT » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:17 pm

OK ...
the contact # is 1 807 871 4315
contact name is Yasmeen (B.C)

Please only call her if you are effected by this disease and are serious about proceeding,
Altho I don"t think she would discourage media inquires
A cost break down ,when the next screening/surgery dates are and any other relevant info about the process

Let them know you were referred to them by Sharon Hawkins

On a side note
Ana and I will exhaust every resource we have, bend any rule we can,use every loop hole we know to make the flight as cheap and as comfortable as possible.

I know our MX community is small but if we all tell 2 friends about this story and they tell 2 friend and so on...
Please feel free to link this thread to any other board or blogs you belong too !!
Sharon will welcome all inquires
BTW I have had a inquiry from this post already :! :! :! :! :! :! :! :! :! :! :! :!
CUZN IT
Pink Palace All Star

Postby CUZN IT » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:27 pm

Sharon has a walker but was not confined by it,back up for outings
BUT there was a guy there while she was who was in a chair for the past while
HE WALKED OUT ON HIS OWN ACCORD 3 WEEKS POST OP
Understand that this does not reverse the brain damage from the disease BUT
The good DR. is confidant that 50 % or more of the damage on Sharon's brain will regenerate.
All her side effects have ceased,mode swings ,depression etc etc
That being said THE SOONER THE BETTER.

Sharon wants to attend JR's next race at MOTOPARK Aug 7-8,not sure of what day yet but will post.
The last time she was able to tolerate a long day was in 2005 at the KTMJSC ,she still has the kids bib hanging on her wall lol
Feel free to come talk with her and hubby Ron he is just floored after seeing it take his wife bit by bit slowly but surely ,see it for your self this is truly unbelievable for her and her loved ones.

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside :eek:
kylie
Province/State: Alberta

Postby kylie » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:20 pm

My moms had MS since 92-93.

I sent you a PM. This would be phenomenal for her.

So happy to hear your friend Sharon is doing well :)
I don't want a pickle...
CUZN IT
Pink Palace All Star

Postby CUZN IT » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:33 pm

DONE

Return to “motoRcross chat:”