i think the mxon is lame and overated but

no rules!

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail, pillow

Main Event Maker
Pink Palace All Star

Re: i think the mxon is lame and overated but

Postby Main Event Maker » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:28 am

I don't think it would take creative accounting to write off the expenses of a MXdN trip as part of team's budget for advertising....i.e. their profile is raised both domestically and internationally and if they have any kind of mail-order business, the location of the customer is irregardless in that sense.

MAIN EVENT MAKER
three9zero
Province/State: Alberta

Postby three9zero » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:19 pm

The MXDN is a race that promoters can showcase how the riders from "their series", stack up against riders from "other series" around the world. That's it, that's all. The promoter of our National series does not want to be involved, as he does not want to promote his series outside Canada.
jake

Postby jake » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:21 pm

Why as a business man would you give money to your competition? That his like Hammer working for Remax giving another real estate company in Vancouver money to showcase the available houses on the market. If Stally had control of the team and FIM and doesn't support it then you have something to churp about.
three9zero
Province/State: Alberta

Postby three9zero » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:13 pm

jake wrote:Why as a business man would you give money to your competition? That his like Hammer working for Remax giving another real estate company in Vancouver money to showcase the available houses on the market. If Stally had control of the team and FIM and doesn't support it then you have something to churp about.

It's a fucked up situation no doubt. Our shop sent our entire team to the MXDN, it costs alot of money. There are people involved in the industry who just want to make a living and get by doing and being around what they love. And there are people involved squeezing a nickle till the beaver shits. Stally tries to run as much as possible off the books, I know a nameless person who has seen him stuffing a handfull of cash/gate money into his pocket........... #-o
Sending a top team to the MXDN shows we are serious about MX, and our riders are able to compete on the highest level.
Yas_bonne_mine

Postby Yas_bonne_mine » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:45 am

Hey!
Who will be at the Supercross of Paris like me? I hope my flight will not have delays so I will not miss the event. Anyways, I'm counting on Eden Transports' punctuality to get there in time :wink: :!
killerdwarf
Province/State: Ontario

Postby killerdwarf » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:30 am

you dug up a 4+year old thread just to brag?
WEC #717

Return to “motoRcross chat:”