i think the mxon is lame and overated but

no rules!

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail, pillow

HAMMERTIME
the ultimate god
Location: watching the AMA lites then going to a CMRC Nat is like a steak dinner compared to a spam breakfast

i think the mxon is lame and overated but

Postby HAMMERTIME » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:38 am

for once we got the right team going. those madeg bros are all heart and thompson has the balls to race the best so that has me stoked.

not gonna name names but i hate it when some wad gets on the team just cause he has his dick in the right place at the right time or when some fast guy up here goes who's proven he's got balls the size of a peanut once he crosses the border.
Modedude
Ordained Minister of motoRcross

Re: i think the mxon is lame and overated but

Postby Modedude » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:10 am

I am stoked we are sending a team! Mildly surprised at the MX2 choice, but he and KB are so close in speed you could just flip a coin anyway.
Good luck guys :!
killerdwarf
Province/State: Ontario

Postby killerdwarf » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:14 am

Don't get your hopes up too high. The team has only been filled with names.. Just like the last two years :oops:
WEC #717
HAMMERTIME
the ultimate god
Location: watching the AMA lites then going to a CMRC Nat is like a steak dinner compared to a spam breakfast

Postby HAMMERTIME » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:16 pm

the mxon is just gay!! aside from matterly in 06....it doesn't hold that mid 80's aura of when nearly country had best guys on factory bikes. if you took the top 40 line up of mxon and put it against the top 40 at hangtown....aside from maybe 6-8 frogs or belgiums or whatever....the rest wouldn't even compete with the 11th-18th guys at a us. nat.

then u get teams that are so bad you wonder who the fucking losers are who even donate to get them there to watch them lope around in the b main.

i don't get it.
Modedude
Ordained Minister of motoRcross

Postby Modedude » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:14 pm

HAMMERTIME wrote:the mxon is just gay!! aside from matterly in 06....it doesn't hold that mid 80's aura of when nearly country had best guys on factory bikes. if you took the top 40 line up of mxon and put it against the top 40 at hangtown....aside from maybe 6-8 frogs or belgiums or whatever....the rest wouldn't even compete with the 11th-18th guys at a us. nat.

then u get teams that are so bad you wonder who the fucking losers are who even donate to get them there to watch them lope around in the b main.

i don't get it.

It's called the love of the sport! Same reason you see fat old guys riding around 2 laps down at a local event, who cares? They just love doing it :!
mxwilly
Province/State: Ontario

Postby mxwilly » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:37 pm

Modedude wrote:
HAMMERTIME wrote:the mxon is just gay!! aside from matterly in 06....it doesn't hold that mid 80's aura of when nearly country had best guys on factory bikes. if you took the top 40 line up of mxon and put it against the top 40 at hangtown....aside from maybe 6-8 frogs or belgiums or whatever....the rest wouldn't even compete with the 11th-18th guys at a us. nat.

i don't get it.

It's called the love of the sport! Same reason you see fat old guys riding around 2 laps down at a local event, who cares? They just love doing it :!

why's everyone picking on my weight lately #-o :lol: :lol:

I think it's a wicked team, and all the best to them. I've never really followed the MXON races. But sure would like to goto one if they return to North America again. I don't get all wound up about it, but think it's pretty cool if we can finally get our shit together and send a solid team like this!

Good luck boys, have fun and enjoy the experience.

Now, where's the icecream.
Greg Wilhelm
CMRC #318

08 RMZ FoFiddy :)

special thanks to->
Boyd's Motorsports & Farm Supply, D4 Performance, http://www.insideoutrenovations.ca , Maxima Lubricants, and my wife Kim - the best pit b*tch in the business!!!!
Main Event Maker
Pink Palace All Star

Postby Main Event Maker » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:20 pm

HT....I love your wide-open approach to the forum but dude, the MX des Nations is an amazing one-day event....which is what it should be enjoyed as. Last year's race with underdog Germany winning and the US finishing third is good for the sport on the whole....it shows that there is diversity in the field and a number of good riders from more than just one country....the US riders got handled in the sand....the whole world is not supercross and it is good to be reminded of that from time to time!

An intervention may be necessary, ha, if you continue to think that professional golf is amazing but the MXdN lame....yikes. :eek:

MAIN EVENT MAKER
HAMMERTIME
the ultimate god

Postby HAMMERTIME » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:22 am

i'll take this all day!

Rice Paddy Daddy

Postby Rice Paddy Daddy » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:23 am

Hammer,

I'd love nothing more than to visit Europe and check out Amsterdam and Paris after watching the French and Belgians beat up on the US. That alone, and the culture, should be enough for you to want to book a flight over there in September!

Return to “motoRcross chat:”