Josh Grant Looking For Donations

no rules!

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail, pillow

Rice Paddy Daddy

Josh Grant Looking For Donations

Postby Rice Paddy Daddy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:55 pm

He's working with aspiring film maker and motocross enthusiast Kyle Cowling to do a documentary on his life.

Preview here: http://vimeo.com/74249343#

Curious, though, what do you think he's earning at JGR? Would any of you seriously donate to something like this?
Last edited by Rice Paddy Daddy on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
berno
Ordained Minister of motoRcross

Re: Josh Grant Looking For Donations

Postby berno » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:58 pm

I think it's stupid... Good for him and the film maker but fans shouldn't have to donate money for that... It's not like they're buying a copy by donating, or is it?

The funny thing is, Grant can now ask his sponsors for more money because he'll have this cool documentary out for everyone to see for free...
Rice Paddy Daddy

Postby Rice Paddy Daddy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:03 pm

berno wrote:I think it's stupid... Good for him and the film maker but fans shouldn't have to donate money for that... It's not like they're buying a copy by donating, or is it?

The funny thing is, Grant can now ask his sponsors for more money because he'll have this cool documentary out for everyone to see for free...

Agreed.

I'd drop off $20 to the SPCA or Canadian Cancer Society before I gave any of my hard earned cash to that meat head.

THOR, Yamaha, Toyota, etc., will all be advertised freely I'm assuming in this documentary. Clever, eh? They get the customer stooges to pay for their advertising and Grant gets them to pay for his promotional video.

And folks are dumb enough to send them $20 bucks.

Genius.
P.Rick
Hmmmm....I may not be here long.
Province/State: Ontario

Postby P.Rick » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:11 pm

Isn't the money for the guy who is trying to produce it?
AirMail
Pink Palace All Star
Province/State: British Columbia

Postby AirMail » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:35 pm

Personally I'd send the 20 beans to Carl's contingent....Helping our home bread boys with the opportunity to show the world who we are and what we are capable of.......Not just to make this statement a reality but also to ensure that this is something we can all look forward to annually........! :!
exsarg

Postby exsarg » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:27 am

fuk him and his film maker. but i would pay to see it. im such a hypocrite
VET-1

Postby VET-1 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:25 am

Nothing against Josh, but really? A fucking movie about HIS life, what has he done that would warrant that?
Now,
Marty Smith
Brad Lackey
Tony D
Malcom Smith
Rodger Decoster
Bob Hannah
All the way up to R.C. and R.V.
Or about 50 other guy's that actually had lives and careers worth making a movie about .
That Ricky Johnson, he's one funny motherfucker!!
honest to god, a medical doctor told me that, and i have a witness!!
HAMMERTIME
the ultimate god
Location: watching the AMA lites then going to a CMRC Nat is like a steak dinner compared to a spam breakfast

Postby HAMMERTIME » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:13 am

i wouldn't donate a drop of cum to save his life if he was drowning in the skagit river. guys a goof...and a dummy.
berno
Ordained Minister of motoRcross

Postby berno » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:59 pm

VET-1 wrote:Nothing against Josh, but really? A fucking movie about HIS life, what has he done that would warrant that?

There was a 22 minute documentary on the subject from the guy who did Inside the outdoors I believe...

I don't remember exactly but someone explained it again on Vital... something like; his mom was keeping his $, he got hurt and could't race, needed $ to pay to get his body fixed, his account was empty...signed another contract.

Return to “motoRcross chat:”