How to stream supercross live...

no rules!

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail, pillow

dewrag

How to stream supercross live...

Postby dewrag » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:06 pm

Alright people I was mighty pissed about speed... Different thread, on to the good shit.

This is how you stream supercross LIVE online. :!

First you need to have firefox or chrome as your interwebs browser. Download that shit if your own internet explore for some fucked up reason.

Then you need to go to http://hola.org and down load their software. Follow there prompts, it was pretty easy. (Its a VPN blocker that allows you to view any web page as if you were in a different country.)

Then go to http://new.livestream.com. At this point hola should pop up and say what country would you like to view this site from. Select Germany as they some how magically got chosen to get a free, live stream.

You are now navigating the livestream site as if you were in Germany. Click your way through to the supercross section and watch live :D :D

Don't be alarmed if when it first loads up that you see a monster picture and some music or something. Thats what plays during the TV commercials.

I watched last weekend with no problems! Enjoy. I can't take credit for this... Just thought Id share.
exsarg

Re: How to stream supercross live...

Postby exsarg » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:09 pm

15 years of school is finally paying off for dewrag.
dewrag

Postby dewrag » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:16 pm

exsarg wrote:15 years of school is finally paying off for dewrag.

15? try 17.
exsarg

Postby exsarg » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:18 pm

i cant count. im a concreter
justpinit
pink palace legend
Province/State: British Columbia
Location: Sitting in a pile of aluminum chips with a princess auto dremel

Postby justpinit » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:17 pm

I have been watching through Hola for the first 2 rounds with zero problems.

I try to yell at the racers (and that dumbass Ralph Sheheen) with a British accent so nobody knows I am actually watching from Canada :budwieser: :budwieser:
32:1
Province/State: Alberta

Postby 32:1 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:53 pm

You can also use "unblock-us". It's a pay service ($5 a month), but it is very stable, and fairly automatic. Also helpful for choosing which Netflix you want.

The primary advantage is that it figures out what country you need to be for every type of content, automatically.

http://www.unblock-us.com/
I can stitch that up.
dohp
Province/State: Ontario

Postby dohp » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:13 pm

Is livestream link dead for everyone else FFS??? says "TECHNICAL DELAY - We are working to get the feed live. Please stand by. Monster Energy Supercross: Round 3 from Anaheim, CA will stream live in the UK, Germany and Brazil."
dewrag

Postby dewrag » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:17 pm

dohp wrote:Is livestream link dead for everyone else FFS??? says "TECHNICAL DELAY - We are working to get the feed live. Please stand by. Monster Energy Supercross: Round 3 from Anaheim, CA will stream live in the UK, Germany and Brazil."

Im not sure if its a technical difficulty or the dude butt touchers at live stream figured out the rest of the world was beating the system.

Hope this shit gets figured out.
Whoops

Postby Whoops » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:18 pm

I've done all of the above and am on the lifestream website. I go to SupercrossLive but can't seem to figure out from there where I go to actually watch. Help!!

Return to “motoRcross chat:”