RV is a failure

no rules!

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail, pillow

gauldy
Province/State: Ontario

Re: RV is a failure

Postby gauldy » Thu May 07, 2015 10:26 am

To his fans this is fail. To him this is embarrassing a little I'm sure. To euro fans this is what they wanted: Crush America. Real racers know the plan didn't happen correctly, but RV is a professional and should be ready know matter what. His resume speaks volumes on his ability to deal with problems. In today's market this is a fail, RV is not a failure, but this adventure is a fail. Euro's - 1 RV - 0 or America - 0. However we want to spin it. The guy is still unreal in our moto world and for him to even do this is still gnarly. I'm sad it failed. Would've been a game changer.

Now what if Alessi goes and wins when he shows at Matterly? Would I like to be a fly on the wall when TBalls Toni has that nugget to brag on. It's not that far fetched to think he could. Or maybe I'm far fetched? #-o
ODB
Province/State: Nunavut

Postby ODB » Thu May 07, 2015 11:27 am

..............who hasn't failed without Alden Bakers ''Go Fast Juice"...........the unforgotten variable in most of the titles won here in North America since Ricky was skinny
speeddaddy
Province/State: Saskatchewan

Postby speeddaddy » Thu May 07, 2015 11:36 am

Kids, Roger DeCoster is the G.O.A.T........
as82
Province/State: British Columbia

Postby as82 » Thu May 07, 2015 11:46 am

Michael Jordan is a failure because he sucked at baseball
Michael Jordan tarnished his reputation be ending his career on the Washington wizards.

You can see where I'm going with this.

RV2 is far from a failure. This may turn out to be the best thing to happen to him and give him something new to strive for. I will respect him more if he trains hard, comes back and puts in a good showing, then I would have if he showed up and won every race from the start.
rew
Province/State: Nova Scotia

Postby rew » Thu May 07, 2015 12:28 pm

richest failure I've ever seen :roll:

dude really does not give a fuck...
HAMMERTIME
the ultimate god
Location: watching the AMA lites then going to a CMRC Nat is like a steak dinner compared to a spam breakfast

Postby HAMMERTIME » Thu May 07, 2015 5:37 pm

as82 wrote:Michael Jordan is a failure because he sucked at baseball
Michael Jordan tarnished his reputation be ending his career on the Washington wizards.

You can see where I'm going with this.

RV2 is far from a failure. This may turn out to be the best thing to happen to him and give him something new to strive for. I will respect him more if he trains hard, comes back and puts in a good showing, then I would have if he showed up and won every race from the start.

This new guy is good!
Thumper114
Province/State: Ontario

Postby Thumper114 » Thu May 07, 2015 6:40 pm

Euro's - 1 America - 0 ??? Don't know about that. I recall Desalle, who is in 2nd, coming to the US a few years ago and doing squat!! It's just a little easier for the home team. I wish they'd all race on neutral turf....like Canada!!!

As for returning for a good showing....he can always come back next year and run the table in both SX and MX Stateside!!
dewrag

Postby dewrag » Sat May 09, 2015 9:57 am

apparently out until June..... I think this is the start of the end for RV.
brewrabb

Postby brewrabb » Sun May 10, 2015 5:44 pm

He's not a failure, but he's not the GOAT. The GOAT loves the sport and still is involved big time. RV hated his last x amount of years and took a Europe paid trip out.

In all due respect to RC, RV isn't finished - and who really knows why he went international (and why JS7 suffered the penalty he did). :roll:

Oh, and Tom Brady played with soft balls.
'78 XR75, '77 PE250, '81 KX125,'82 KX125, '85 CR500, '98 KX250, '04 KX250F, '05 KX250, '07 KX250, '09 SX150,...?

Return to “motoRcross chat:”