Fucking Helmet Cameras

no rules!

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail, pillow

dewrag

Fucking Helmet Cameras

Postby dewrag » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:10 pm

http://vurbmoto.com/blogs/will-chad-ree ... am-/24572/

looks like reed could be pulling out of the nationals due to Go-Pro being a little bitch. Sport doesn't need stupid shit like this.
beatz

Re: Fucking Helmet Cameras

Postby beatz » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:43 am

Oh well
Chads a little bitch
Scroll back I did an entire post on it.
He knows the rules!
Before he paid his own bills, every bike had a problem.
He sabotaged every team and team owner that took a chance on him by milking them for millions and then pretending something was wrong with the bike, team & or phyical. Like imagine mitch payton seeing this money milking bitch pull back in the pits with a PRO CIRCUIT 450? what? It had a problem? After he raped the industry and no one would touch him with a 40ft pole? he started his own team and started putting in results , then chadapolts, then fucks Honda over in their little deal and moves back to kawi! I was really starting to wonder how this bitch could be so good now that its on his on his own dime! Well? he found a way! He found out gopro invested a ton of money to be exclusive in our fringe sport , that doesn't air on TV for most , found out other teams have tried helmet cameras and have been denied , so he takes $500000 from an unknown 360 camera company and says this camera deal is worth more to him than actually racing?! biggest name in the sport retiring over a 360 camera? Was this the plan to retire like a money hungry bitch? Is he in bed with the 360 guys? as in, no one has ever heard of the 360? And now we all know it? Or?? Has he once again found a way to screw an unsuspecting sponsor? I don't like the monopoly gopro has on the sport! But he knew the rules and with one last fuck you to the sport he has raped and pillaged! He broke the rule blatantly just to go out with a bang! To promote and\or fuck over 360? Regardlesss an ambassador for the sport he is not! If he did this when he was a top 10 rider I'd be even more upset but this last minute bitch move proves once again what a half a guy this really is! Good Riddance! Hope teamtwotwo folds.

beatz
Jarid332
Fat chicks need love too...
Province/State: Ontario

Postby Jarid332 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:06 am

I understand exclusive sponsorships, but in a sport this small.. exclusive sponsorships hurt.
@JaridSavoy
ODB
Province/State: Nunavut

Postby ODB » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:58 am

beatz wrote:Oh well
Chads a little bitch
Scroll back I did an entire post on it.
He knows the rules!
Before he paid his own bills, every bike had a problem.
He sabotaged every team and team owner that took a chance on him by milking them for millions and then pretending something was wrong with the bike, team & or phyical. Like imagine mitch payton seeing this money milking bitch pull back in the pits with a PRO CIRCUIT 450? what? It had a problem? After he raped the industry and no one would touch him with a 40ft pole? he started his own team and started putting in results , then chadapolts, then fucks Honda over in their little deal and moves back to kawi! I was really starting to wonder how this bitch could be so good now that its on his on his own dime! Well? he found a way! He found out gopro invested a ton of money to be exclusive in our fringe sport , that doesn't air on TV for most , found out other teams have tried helmet cameras and have been denied , so he takes $500000 from an unknown 360 camera company and says this camera deal is worth more to him than actually racing?! biggest name in the sport retiring over a 360 camera? Was this the plan to retire like a money hungry bitch? Is he in bed with the 360 guys? as in, no one has ever heard of the 360? And now we all know it? Or?? Has he once again found a way to screw an unsuspecting sponsor? I don't like the monopoly gopro has on the sport! But he knew the rules and with one last fuck you to the sport he has raped and pillaged! He broke the rule blatantly just to go out with a bang! To promote and\or fuck over 360? Regardlesss an ambassador for the sport he is not! If he did this when he was a top 10 rider I'd be even more upset but this last minute bitch move proves once again what a half a guy this really is! Good Riddance! Hope teamtwotwo folds.

....MILKED ......pretty sure he won a few titles on other peoples dime
beatz
pillow
the ultimate god
Location: drinking margarita's on the beach...somewhere between Kits and Cabo

Postby pillow » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:01 am

Just like NIKE, 360Fly will benefit from the controversy 8)
http://www.truxxx.com

"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries, it's more like a
jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......"

"Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom."
-George S. Patton

Somebody stole my 2008 CRF250R ~ vin # JH2ME102X8K410130
MukMuk

Postby MukMuk » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:44 pm

Think what you want about Reed (I never liked those stupid giant diamond earrings he used to wear...I know..how shallow of me but he looked like a douche) but he has a point. When it was the "Monster" SX series you have guys on the podium with Red Bull cans with no problem...now its the "Lucas Oil" nationals...not sure but there might be a few guys running yamma lube and they are not getting spanked over it...

So why is it ok for one sponsor to be exclusive but not another?
It hurts when I pee.
eddie
Ordained Minister of motoRcross

Postby eddie » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:23 pm

i think DV pretty much nailed it on his pulpmx bit ....

Chad Reed had an off day at Colorado and says that he may not race if he's not allowed to use this new camera sponsor he has…do you believe him and what are your thoughts on riders not being able to use anything other than a GoPro?

I love this story! I love how promotors in SX and MX get all the sponsorship money, sometime even "steal" teams sponsorship money, they don't distribute crap other than the ridiculous prize money. SX/MX is one of the only sport that teams don't get money from promotors/league and they dictate what sponsor you should or shouldn't have by their agreements with people... It's just incoherent. I'm sure GoPro asked for these terms when they came on as series sponsor but the promoters of both SX and MX need to be forward thinking before granting the fact that no one else could use a helmet camera.

I understand the biggest sports league in the world, the NFL, having issues when their players use Beats by Dr Dre at a game when Bose is the official sponsor but you can't dictate the same to a sport as small as MX. Compare sports worldwide to a bucket of popcorn at the movies, MX would be the crumbs at the bottom that no one eats. When you're that small and companies want to come in, advertise, sponsor and use the image of a MX rider like Chad Reed in mainstream media (I'm sure that camera isn't only made for MX), you let them because if you want the sport to grow you need all the exposure available. I am sure 10 or 20 times more people watched College Girl Softball on TV Saturday than Lakewood. MX TV ratings suck and have been sucking for years. We show the races on MAVtv. I didn't even know the channel existed and it costs me $10 a month to watch the first motos. I think MX Sports has bigger fish to fry than playing dictator with Reed.
as82
Province/State: British Columbia

Postby as82 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:32 pm

The simple answer is they negotiated it into the contract. GoPro paid more to have that in the contract guaranteed. So now that its in the contract, you can either breach and pay damages or live with the terms. They will live with the terms, Reed and fly360 will get the media attention and promotion they desire....way more then if he just ran the camera....so everyone is walking away a winner. Except the fans who may not get to see cr22 race.

I wouldn't be surprised if CR22 and the fly360 guys new of the exclusivity before the deal was signed and new this would be a publicity stunt.

Return to “motoRcross chat:”