Kelowna mx

no rules!

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail, pillow

Bud224
I like pie...and factory rides

Kelowna mx

Postby Bud224 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:27 pm

Great turnout for this week ends race! Over the last ten years or so with all the help of volunteers we finally have a great track and all the amenities to put on a race like this. Future West was able to use our facility to put on the best race to date. Brent and 7 deuce duece did a great job with the announcing. The locals had more than their hands full with some very fast out of towners. I am sure Brent or Sano will chime in with all full report. :D cheers old n slow224out
AirMail
Pink Palace All Star
Province/State: British Columbia

Re: Kelowna mx

Postby AirMail » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:13 am

Budman great to see you out there having fun along with work you do for the club. The KDBC, Future West Moto, Vancouver Island MX, and BCMA hit it out of the park with this series.

Yesterday's Finale was the best race of the year so far in the Western part of this country bar none..The track and weather were amazing. The battle on the front end in the Pro class and under 30 for 4 solid Moto's between Jess Pettis and Brad Nauditt were amazing.

It's too bad the final Moto had to be Red Flagged as the second gate drop did not go so well for Pettis and he had to fight from 5th. Pro overall 1. Nauditt 2. Pettis 3. Scott.

Ryan Lockhart who crashed hard on Saturday would line up on Sunday in some serious discomfort. Medic Steve Sulyok did a top shelf job of mummifying Newf's badly damaged ribs. He would accomplish his mission and cruise to 4th overall and take the Provincial Pro Championship.

We had a great awards dinner and ceremony that went well into the evening......Thanks to all who everyone who helped out. Kristine Day the 'Pulled Pork' was amazing.

Thanks to my Bros. Adam Enticknap for coming up for a few days to help me out on the Mic......

Bring on Arenacross friends.........

Lets Go Racing :!
AirMail
Pink Palace All Star

Postby AirMail » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:26 am

Pettis and Nauditt be like this most of the day! John Bowman photo.... :!
chillrich

Postby chillrich » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:35 am

Our first time time to the Kelowna track. Track held up amazing, very little dust and got really rough. some really good racing too. Looking forward to going back. Thanks to all involved with organizing the event.

What are the details on practice days and daypasses etc?

traileater

Postby traileater » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:58 am

My fav track in BC, that Ive been to. No better place to spectate too!
as82

Postby as82 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:36 pm

chillrich wrote:Our first time time to the Kelowna track. Track held up amazing, very little dust and got really rough. some really good racing too. Looking forward to going back. Thanks to all involved with organizing the event.

What are the details on practice days and daypasses etc?

Practice is :
Wednesday from 3 till dark or 7
Sunday from 10 till 4
---
I have an annual membership so I'm out of touch with the drop in stuff but I believe the below is still current.
---
Family Annual Membership - $450 (all family members must reside in same residence)
Family Drop in Membership - $60 (all family members must reside in same residence)
Single Annual Membership - $250
Single Drop in Membership - $30

Single Drop in day fee - $30
Family Drop in Day fee - $60

If purchasing a Drop in Membership you will still be required to pay the drop in fee for the first ride day, so singles should expect to pay $60 for first day out and family drop in members $120.00

Return to “motoRcross chat:”