Suspension Revalve

no rules!

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail, pillow

johnw884

Suspension Revalve

Postby johnw884 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:56 pm

Looking for a recommendation where you guys would suggest I would send my suspension to get re- valved. I would prefer to not spend too much money, I mainly ride at my own track on weekends and from time to time will go to a practice track. With that being said I do see the value in spending more for a better quality job. Thanks in advance for the insight.
mxwilly
Province/State: Ontario

Re: Suspension Revalve

Postby mxwilly » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:25 am

where are you located? what type of suspension do you have - traditional spring or new air style?

Sometimes nice using a local company for suspension revalve.

I have had Pro-Action, Factory Connection and D4P do revalves for me. I am the happiest with D4P (D4 Performance). Jeff worked with the Race Tech Gold Valves that came with my used bike, and this suspension is the plushest I've run.

Saying that, I'm always curious whats out there, and may send my boys stuff to Mike Parliament, MP1 suspension. He's always at tracks, supports the sport, and seems to have a good thing going.

Hope you can find someone to help you out!
Greg Wilhelm
CMRC #318

08 RMZ FoFiddy :)

special thanks to->
Boyd's Motorsports & Farm Supply, D4 Performance, http://www.insideoutrenovations.ca , Maxima Lubricants, and my wife Kim - the best pit b*tch in the business!!!!

Return to “motoRcross chat:”