Pourcel....wow

no rules!

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail, pillow

Main Event Maker
Pink Palace All Star

Pourcel....wow

Postby Main Event Maker » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:04 pm

So cool to see him in Canada....an artist on the track...and his first two wins have been great....I love this clip of the end of the second moto yesterday (June 11th national at Prince George)...and all those "experts" who say he has no heart...sorry, dudes, keep on couch quarterbacking....this is solid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI5CuWxvFAU&feature=youtu.be
MAIN EVENT MAKER
as82
Province/State: British Columbia

Re: Pourcel....wow

Postby as82 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:15 pm

You going to give him the crown after two rounds? Don't you know how heavy the red plate is?

He's riding like a champ right now...the question is can/will he ride like this for the full series.
Main Event Maker
Pink Palace All Star

Re: Pourcel....wow

Postby Main Event Maker » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Hmmmm....am guessing those first two questions are an allusion to comments by the pundits during the SX series....i.e. "crown" awarded after Roczen went out....the pressure of red plate when Tomac had it...blah blah blah.

My post was about how Pourcel was riding right now...as he always has....an artist who opens up an MX track in a way that few can (and those that can tend to be French...sorry, Ricky Bobby, you don't get it). Also great to see those that make a living "talking about motocross" be proven wrong.....Pourcel very much does have heart...why would he be riding right now otherwise...and if he maintains his current level he certainly has one of the best chances to win the title. Bonne chance, Christophe!
MAIN EVENT MAKER

Return to “motoRcross chat:”