travers and kosters suck!!!!!!

no rules!

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail, pillow

sano1
Province/State: British Columbia

travers and kosters suck!!!!!!

Postby sano1 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:41 pm

so I've watched all 10 rounds of the 17 Canadian nationals and these 2 are brutal!!! where in the hell do they get "fat yotes" and the "yodler" for colt? facciotti should bitch slap both of you 2 fucks!!!! just when I thought travers was done with his "hoooooooooooleshot" kosters has to do some stupid version of it....I really hope jet works doesn't bring these 2 idiots on board for next season, bring on big wave and air mail....anybody else #-o seriously though, maybe the two monkeys above could watch some david bailey/art eckman? throw on some gl8 and the weege from down south?

regarding the 17 nationals, congrats to goerke on the #1 plate, too bad a bunk cmrc rule for an ailed cp377 was the deciding factor though....from what I'm told cp377 attitude sucked all year long though so perhaps he didn't deserve to win it :eek:

I was pulling for colt all year, told him that at round 1 in loops after the second set of motos. hopefully he sticks around next year and gets some redemption on them 8) 8)
bigwave
the ultimate god
Province/State: Ontario

Re: travers and kosters suck!!!!!!

Postby bigwave » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:22 am

Wow, this feels a lot like 2006 MX Forum!
Agree or not, this is what gets the old forum juices flowing.
Tell us what you really think...

"I'll be there taking shitty, out-of-focus pictures of my thumb and girls' bums"
dogbreath

Postby dogbreath » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:48 am

These fags think everything is a "cluster" or a "package" over the "hipper". Gay!
OldnBroken
Province/State: British Columbia

Postby OldnBroken » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:14 pm

I remember when they just couldn't come up with enough ways of describing how "ripped JSR" was. It was all they went on about back in '03!!! "So ripped he needs a bandaid", built like a brick you know what house...lol. Weirdos. :v
ACE

Postby ACE » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:25 am

Funny of all the things I think Canada is lame for..I actually find these two great. I used to hate them but I think they add to our unique scene up here. And really until Langston started for U.S mx commentating...their stuff was pretty boring to listen to. I agree about Roy...it was getting ridiculous the amount of bag licking going on. They still need to stop interrupting the racing, only to show the replay of something completely irrelevant. I miss the old 2007 intro theme with the gates and sprinklers going and that kind of Japanese shrine tune playing. The intro now sounds like it came off a 90's Zelda game.
hey guys big gulps huh......well c ya later

Return to “motoRcross chat:”