rd 1 future west ax

no rules!

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail, pillow

sano1
Province/State: British Columbia

rd 1 future west ax

Postby sano1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:45 am

went and checked out Friday nights action at round 1 of the future west ax in Armstrong this past weekend. carson brown was next level in the pro class!! if that kid races the entire series I'd be inclined to make the drive to the lower rainland and check out the action in the big red barn. cool seeing the 722 but man a 450 must have sucked in that tiny little arena. pettis and maff looked good just not on the level of brown.

in the amateur racing I was looking forward to watching piccolo in the int class. kid rode good but bobbled and stalled the bike handing the win to gibbs. I was sat right where jake stalled the bike and it was interesting watching him try to get it going. clutch lever in, hitting the start button and absolutely nothing happening. then he puts the bike in neutral and clutch out and still nothing and you could tell he was frustrated. he was just about to get off the bike and start pushing when all of a sudden it fired and away he went.

little gibbs was impressive on the 65 and 85cc bikes as well. kid cleaned up both classes in style. I think beaton did a good job with track layout for the little arena. not a ton you can do in that place based on size. as an overall future west put on a good show, it was run well and smooth. the dash4cash is always fun and it was cool watching brown have to dive up the inside of enticknap to get the lead.
dogbreath

Re: rd 1 future west ax

Postby dogbreath » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:17 pm

Hello, Hello. Great report dumbfuck! Too bad nobody will see it.
sano1

Postby sano1 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:30 pm

dogbreath wrote:Hello, Hello. Great report dumbfuck! Too bad nobody will see it.

well there purina so far its got 68 views so we're off like a heard of turtles but maybe by the months end we'll be up to 100 #-o :-({|=

on the positive note my kosters and travers suck post is over 800 views!! people must like reading how much those 2 suck!
Revyrider

Postby Revyrider » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:10 am

Hey Sano.
You must have been there Saturday night eh ?? I was there on Friday, and that Carson Brown totally blew me away. Cant wait to see more of this guy!!
I thought the Future West crew did a great job with the way that event was run.
sano1

Postby sano1 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:26 am

Revyrider wrote:Hey Sano.
You must have been there Saturday night eh ?? I was there on Friday, and that Carson Brown totally blew me away. Cant wait to see more of this guy!!
I thought the Future West crew did a great job with the way that event was run.

I was up Friday night with my boy and 1 of his buddies. I didn't see ya there figured I might tho....yeah that carson brown kid is unreal!!! he just posted a video riding some 110 pinned jumping everything in site :) hopefully he comes back up here to finish out the series. I heard shortly after that he had lost his ride with team green in the states due to budget cuts......crazy to think a kid of that ability doesn't have a ride......

would love to see him up here racing mx2 for somebody outdoors....

Return to “motoRcross chat:”