Trouble streaming Live?

no rules!

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail, pillow

sprocket

Trouble streaming Live?

Postby sprocket » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:47 pm

I purchased the supercross video pass (finally available in Canada :D ) and can stream on my computer with no issues. It won't work on my tv browser or through my Android box. It does the same if trying to stream live event or watching a previous on demand event. It will play 2 seconds then jump back to the start and after 4 or 5 times will give me a message that video won't load and has timed out. Anyone else having this issue? Any advice is appreciated. I prefer to watch on the big tv on a comfy couch versus the tiny computer screen and a folding chair.
chillrich

Re: Trouble streaming Live?

Postby chillrich » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:11 pm

I tried this on my TVs too and same deal. Maybe they don't have the correct plugin? I have a PC hooked up HDMI to each TV so I just watch that way. Maybe try that.
as82
Province/State: British Columbia

Postby as82 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:48 pm

So I have a chromecast that can be hit or miss for getting my laptop screen to my TV...depends on the app and stream type as to how well it works.

What always works for me is if I just pull the HDMI out of my cable box, and plug it into my laptop.

I didn't like the quality of the live streams last year, so this year I'm watching just the races on offroadvideos.org after they get uploaded. I just got tired of fighting with skipping/dropping streams.
chillrich

Postby chillrich » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:28 pm

I bought the stream from Supercrosslive/Cleeng and it has not been perfect but its about 90% acceptable. Much less stressful than searching for a Kodi or other stream at 7pm on Saturday night. Hopefully they get all the glitches worked out and it will be as good as the US outdoor streams.

Return to “motoRcross chat:”