Southwestern Ontario-Any new tracks in 2018?

no rules!

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail, pillow

pinned

Southwestern Ontario-Any new tracks in 2018?

Postby pinned » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:28 pm

I have been involved in southwestern Ontario moto since about mid 82. (You know Bigwave). We have seen a lot of great facilities come and go unfortunately. Big Bend Tillsonburg, Copetown,Bill,s Hills, Auburn Hills(still really bums me out) Mono Centre,Hully Gully, I,m sure I missed a few there. I,m excited there is new sanctioning blood with years of professional experience giving it a go in 2018. Right to the point here- we all need some of this to return to the schedule or similar facilities where you really enjoy a weekend of sweet sweet moto. Please tell me there is something new happening in this regard. I can,t be the only racer tired and unimpressed of the few repetitively used tracks in the neighbourhood. Spazz
Airtime Al vet,pro
nicker22
Province/State: Ontario

Re: Southwestern Ontario-Any new tracks in 2018?

Postby nicker22 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:38 pm

NOPE I am with you. Southwestern Ontario is terrible for this sport.

Is Auburn Hills not open anymore ??
pinned

Re: Southwestern Ontario-Any new tracks in 2018?

Postby pinned » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:14 pm

Hey Nicker22, wow hey, not even a response out of the promoters about my post on the only canadian mx forum. she is history and a sad sight. Glad i raced in the good old days , started in around 1981. professional part time practice rider i guess is where i,m at now like many other riders i,m sure. Auburn has been gone for quite a few years now. They were only allowed 3 races per season due to the lame ass township there and the last year or two went bad with crappy weather so they shut er down. Really miss that place, natural terrain seems to be all gone in Ontarible. i hope you still ride Nicker22 and have some fun while we still can.
Airtime Al vet,pro

Return to “motoRcross chat:”