waste of time.

Discussion on Tracks on places to ride

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail

millen635

waste of time.

Postby millen635 » Tue May 02, 2006 12:51 pm

Last edited by millen635 on Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
MOTOARZAN

Postby MOTOARZAN » Tue May 02, 2006 1:19 pm

Wait a minute, YOU WERE IN THE WRONG FIRST by doing catwalks across the lawn and now that you got your sorry ass mowed down off the bike you want to sue the owner, potentially get the track closed down and make one less available place for the other hundreds of motocross riders to ride at.
You should put your your tail between your legs and take your beats like a man....come on....everybody knows that you simply don't do catwalks or speed anywhere but on the track.
ki
killerdwarf

Postby killerdwarf » Tue May 02, 2006 1:20 pm

Thanks for clearing this shit up!!! I have read enough different posts by people who heard from "reliable sources",and friends of friends who's mother's screwing this guys little brother that was there two hours later. After reading about this calcium to keep the dust down shit, and now your run in, I am never going to ride this idiot's track!, nor am I going to shop at his store anymore! I will support my fellow rider! If his grass is so special, why, when I was at his store last winter after a dusting of snow, did I see one of his mechanics ripping from one end of the property to the other on a sled? This guy sounds like quite the hypocrite to me. Here's what I would do about this, On Sat, go to his store, wait untill it gets busy, then tell him in front of customers that you want EVERY piece on your bike that he damaged replaced, or he's going to court!!! FUCK EM!
honda_41

Postby honda_41 » Tue May 02, 2006 2:12 pm

MOTOARZAN wrote:Wait a minute, YOU WERE IN THE WRONG FIRST by doing catwalks across the lawn and now that you got your sorry ass mowed down off the bike you want to sue the owner, potentially get the track closed down and make one less available place for the other hundreds of motocross riders to ride at.
You should put your your tail between your legs and take your beats like a man....come on....everybody knows that you simply don't do catwalks or speed anywhere but on the track.

so you think that just cause he rode across a guys grass, that it was alrihgt for him to chase the guy down and run into him with a truck? :eek: there was definately other ways of dealing with it than to chase him down and hit him with a truck... i'm not gunna ride here either...
bikes:
2002 cr125 (stock)
2000 xr100 (brother and sister's)

sled:
1989 polaris indy 500 special (stiffer clutch spring)

curently truckless and looking for a new own.. PM me if you have one for sale.
minifig-phil

Postby minifig-phil » Tue May 02, 2006 2:18 pm

There is 2 sides to every story are you guys going to listen to this moron!
I'm looking for Aftermarket or NOS parts for a '82 YZ80J like DG, DMC etc. Whatever you have Please contact me.
millen635

Postby millen635 » Tue May 02, 2006 2:51 pm

im not a moron, i just know that ramming someone off your bike is a terrible way to deal with a situation, A simple "dont ride on the grass anymore, or your kicked out" would have been alright, i would have understood. but now hes got a lot more to deal with, im not just going to shrug my shoulders and put this behind me on this one. im gonna try n not ruin everyones ridin fun at biedas this year but lets just see how well henry wants to co-operate.
adman_glazer

Postby adman_glazer » Tue May 02, 2006 3:29 pm

It's dickheads like you that get tracks shut down for all of us. Sure what the owner did was wrong but it f'king assholes like you that screw it up for the rest of us. Then by ur smart ass stupid comments acting like your all proud of your self, I'd like to give u smack up side the head. What the fuck are you thinking? Re-read your original post and tell me how everyone here is not to believe your just an asshole. Explain to me why your all proud that you were doing whellies across his grass. I think the owner was wrong no excuses for him or anything, but you need to grow up too. Maybe the "kid" thing is mentality and not age. :evil:
Adam144

Postby Adam144 » Tue May 02, 2006 3:32 pm

He shouldn't have hit you with the truck.

But most of you shouldn't be little shits and have some respect for people's land. They do this as a service to you and you ingrates tear up their lawn, leave garbage, never pick a rock in your life or offer to help (i'm talking for the most part). Riders in general have very little regard for the track owners and their property. It's not YOUR property, it's not your little circus to go do as you please. Feel priviledged to ride there and be courteous and respectful.

You were wrong, he was wrong. As a landowner he was obviously fed up with being disrespected. I know what it's like. Operated an open practice track for a few years. You get dicks flying in and out your driveway at all speeds, spinning the tires leaving, leaving garbage, never asking to come in and just showing up whenever they feel. Then they usually have the nerve to bitch that the track is too dusty :lol: (meanwhile they ride for free)

It's a tie, drop it and move on.

I guess it'd be ok if I come do some donuts at 2am on your parent's front lawn too or just hop for a swim in your pool with a few friends right?
carmen_electra

Postby carmen_electra » Tue May 02, 2006 5:35 pm

i vote with kyle, im never gonna give henry mine or my dads business anymore. Come on its grass, think about it :eek: .

Return to “Tracks”