newmarket

Discussion on Tracks on places to ride

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail

EsiVehicles

Postby EsiVehicles » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:28 pm

a double means there no center its to mounds and you jump from one to the other,

hey ben go sad, lol
hanlon099

Postby hanlon099 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:30 pm

L A D, dan.
slappnutz

Postby slappnutz » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:57 pm

you can ride paul coutu's track tuesday and thursdays. hes near sutton, hes got a couple big table tops and some nice whoops and a nice sized supercross section. his number is posted up on the bulliten board at machine! i dont know it off hand
Retired Street Racer!
Beginning Motocross Racer!
goleafsgo98

Postby goleafsgo98 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:25 pm

The place on yonge street just before Bradford is a bit brutal people there refuse to ride in the same direction so it gets a little scary.

The trails at the end of Bathurst north of green lane are still there and are okay for a couple hours but you could not spend a whole day there.

A good place is the track just north of Doane Road, in between Leslie, and 2nd concession, although I am not sure who owns it but lots of trails and quite a few riders in there.

A place I really like is on highway 48 if you take Vandorf sideroad East until it ends great trails through the woods and quite a few jumps back in there.

Thats about it in Newmarket area
Cheers
John
braap.jeremy

Re: newmarket

Postby braap.jeremy » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:09 pm

the cops have gone bonkers in the holland landing/bradford area and are passing out tickets left right and center both at the spot off of hwy11 into bradford and the place near doane and 2nd concession.. On the other hand, the trails on bathurst past green lane are still fun for a while and theres a little track with no jumps but some nice berms that you can hit really hard..

i dont know anywhere else right now because my home trails were holland landing area..

Any more anyone can think of?

Return to “Tracks”