Gullymor

Discussion on Tracks on places to ride

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail

zomby woof

Gullymor

Postby zomby woof » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Anybody know what this track is like?
dirtbiking4life53 wrote: And the Biggest fagget on Mxforum Award Goes to this guy for his stupid antics and bullshit!
killerdwarf
Province/State: Ontario

Re: Gullymor

Postby killerdwarf » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Supposed to be real good Mike. Lot's of natural elevation changes. From what I've been told it's the type of track you'd like. Don't know if it's open for riding though
WEC #717
zomby woof

Postby zomby woof » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:18 pm

Thanks.

There's a vintage race there in a few weeks.
dirtbiking4life53 wrote: And the Biggest fagget on Mxforum Award Goes to this guy for his stupid antics and bullshit!
killerdwarf
Province/State: Ontario

Postby killerdwarf » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:24 am

Yes there is. Wish I was ready. I just got myself an 82 RM125. Needs work. Looking for decent plastic for it.
WEC #717
GilaMonster

Postby GilaMonster » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:19 am

went to the cmx race on thanksgiving last week and just wanted to drop a line that i loved the track and it was a gorgeous day. looked narrow but raced fine. was tilled and watered the right amount. developed at least two good lines most places. loved it when it dried out to hardpack. tilled and watered at mid-day and held out for the rest of the afternoon. roller section with gentle turn was a real treat, could hit it a couple different ways and speeds. i was surprised at a couple corners that were really well thought out and a blast to rail at high speed. the jumps were just enough and didn't interrupt the flow that much. big high speed jump was fun.

cheers,
gila

Return to “Tracks”