for those who have memories they want to cherish and re-live...or just forgot how bad the old bikes really were!
Total posts 170565 • Page 1 of 1
- Pink Palace All Star
- Posts: 1632
- Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:43 pm
- Province/State: British Columbia
- Location: Cave in the Noble Canyon area
Have a scar an inch and a half wide around the left side of my neck from that place! In 82' I landed pinned off a jump hanging off the rear fender collecting binder twine between my shoulder pad and neck the length of the straightaway. For weeks to follow I looked like the victim of a failed prison hanging. To this day after some time in the sun it still looks the same, just a visual reminder to me of how BAD the GOOD OL DAYS really were!
- the ultimate god
- Posts: 13285
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 10:56 am
- Location: watching the AMA lites then going to a CMRC Nat is like a steak dinner compared to a spam breakfast
the first three guys are kevin kelly, trent dyrsmid and art chadsey i'm pretty sure.
Who is online
Registered users: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot]