Kawasaki Fuel Injection Tool

Buy, Trade and Sell

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail

OldnBroken
Province/State: British Columbia

Kawasaki Fuel Injection Tool

Postby OldnBroken » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:47 am

I have a fuel injection mapping tool, the Kawasaki one, and a net-book style computer that goes with it. Not sure what someone would be willing to pay for it, but the EFI tool was like $800 new and the computer about $300 bucks. I'm not riding anymore so I don't really have any use for it. As it is the software will work on 2009-2011 models, but you would need an update kit to mount it on the 2011's. I'm not sure if you canpdate the software for newer models, but I would think so. I would be willing to show someone how to use it. It is super handy, and cool to be able to record a moto and look back at the data. You can also make adjustments for terrain and engine mod's. Located in Kamloops. I'm going to leave this open to offers because I don't know what to ask for it, but keep in mind I'm not looking to give it away. Thanks.
OldnBroken

Re: Kawasaki Fuel Injection Tool

Postby OldnBroken » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:06 am

I still have this setup if anyone is interested. It's very useful for dialing your bike into the track and can help you learn to ride better by reviewing your ride data after the moto. Also if you do any modifications to your fuel injected bike you pretty much have to have this unless you run an aftermarket ECU.
OldnBroken

Re: Kawasaki Fuel Injection Tool

Postby OldnBroken » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:35 am

I still have this kit for sale if anyone is interested. Make me an offer!

Return to “For Sale / Wanted Ads”