For Sale - 2006 Kawasaki KX250F.
Has a proper ownership, and bike has an Ontario Green Plate.
Bike is in great shape and runs well. I have just started to do some Enduro riding and don’t need this bike.
Upgrades include (no particular order, just off the top of my head)
- Pro-circuit fully built motor
- DID Chain
- Renthal aluminum sprockets
- Pro-Action valve and spring suspension (front and rear)
- Twin fluidyne oversized rads
- Silicone rad hoses
- FMF Power Bomb header and mid pip
- FMF Factory 41 Titanium exhaust.
- Adjustable Renthal bars and riser.
- Brand new K+N air and oil filer (at beginning of this season)
- All fluids changed to Amsoil in spring – Engine oil changed regularly.
- Both front and rear brakes full serviced about 2 weeks ago; Rebuilt calipers, master cylinders, new EBC R Pads.
- Carburetor fully rebuilt 2 weeks ago – All new seals, fasteners, jests, needles, and float.
- CNC Aluminum Levers.
- One Industries seat cover.
Tires are in OK condition. The only thing it needs is new front fork seals. I rode the bike last weekend and noticed some oil seep on the forks.
Go to KIJIJI add to respond - http://www.kijiji.ca/v-dirt-bikes-motoc ... 1184820422
Buy, Trade and Sell
Total posts 170774 • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Registered users: No registered users