Losing weight...

100% Pure Off Topic Posts...

Moderators: bigwave, AirMail

Flatliner

Re: Losing weight...

Postby Flatliner » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:02 pm

marksman wrote:
InDaAiR wrote:I need to lose 10 lbs before this competition that I have coming up in 2 wks!!!.. any ways I can sweat off the lbs faster than working out 3x a week for 2 hrs each time??

Working out does not lose weight , it bulks you up , dump the car and walk or use a bycycle in a sweat suit,eat salads with mainly celery and a good lettuce(not iceburg) with NO dressing other than olive oil and vinegar,snack on fruit,drink green tea made fresh not in a bottle,preferably Chinese,if i eat zich for a day and keep active i can lose 1 kilo .Good luck in your effort .
Marksman

kudos for trying, but your a lil off base.
"You know why my name is on the back of my ass? So you know who to follow".
CUZN IT
Pink Palace All Star
Province/State: Ontario

Postby CUZN IT » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:17 pm

I lost 10 lbs on my honeymoon :v and it was only 4 days. O:)
And it wasn't from the sauna
DB4L53
Fat chicks need love too...

Postby DB4L53 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:57 pm

CUZN IT wrote:I lost 10 lbs on my honeymoon :v and it was only 4 days. O:)
And it wasn't from the sauna

haha Wow..Thanks for sharing Steve..Appreciate that..Lol Maybe I can get my Chubby ass into something like that..You did say"either your helmet is too small or you need to drop some wieght"lol
bb272
Province/State: Ontario

shed that spare tire/j.l.c.f.m.x.

Postby bb272 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:07 pm

Hey up in the air ride as much as you can .and all the above to is good advie as welll.The j.L.C.ROCKED TONIGHT.Back flippen madness ,my buudy who doest get offf the farm much was hollering his ass off every jump.It was driving every body nuts around us.He just wouuld not stop it.M sides are going to hurt tomorrow from lauging my guts out at him,he truly entertained the croud. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: p.s. ride ride ride. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
marksman

Re: Losing weight...

Postby marksman » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:31 am

Flatliner wrote:
marksman wrote:
InDaAiR wrote:I need to lose 10 lbs before this competition that I have coming up in 2 wks!!!.. any ways I can sweat off the lbs faster than working out 3x a week for 2 hrs each time??

Working out does not lose weight , it bulks you up , dump the car and walk or use a bycycle in a sweat suit,eat salads with mainly celery and a good lettuce(not iceburg) with NO dressing other than olive oil and vinegar,snack on fruit,drink green tea made fresh not in a bottle,preferably Chinese,if i eat zich for a day and keep active i can lose 1 kilo .Good luck in your effort .
Marksman

kudos for trying, but your a lil off base.

So where is your 10 cents worth , advise was requested not critisism
classified motor-cycle engineer GBR , build from the ground up,multiple championship winners,m/x,flattrack,supermoto,trials,go-carts,no bull-shit,bin'there done that,no computer tec,no dyno,just different,born to win,beat me today,do not come back tomorrow

Return to “NON MOTO...”