Toronto Supercross

for those who have memories they want to cherish and re-live...or just forgot how bad the old bikes really were!

Moderators: AirMail, pillow, bigwave

adman_glazer

Toronto Supercross

Postby adman_glazer » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:21 pm

It’s been a lot years since I’ve been on here but I’m getting back into the industry. Originally from Ontario, I’m moving to Costa Rica in March and opening a bike shop and later this year a track.

My question is, what year did Damon Bradshaw beat Ross Pederson at the Toronto Supercross at Exhibition Stadium. I know he was only 14 or 15 at the time so it will be 1984-1988. I have the jersey he wore that night and wanted to know what year it was
klassic

Re: Toronto Supercross

Postby klassic » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:59 pm

here's a reply almost a year late..
it was 1989. I think he was 15...maybe 16 because I think a rider had to be 16, but maybe he lied..? I forget now
I was there, it was the first Skydome event. Bradshaw beat Ross by a huge margin.
Maybe the announcer knew Bradshaw was leading, and wanted just to ignore it, or he was only saying Pederson's name because of a Canadian thing, but Bradshaw has already crossed the line and the announcer was still talking about how Pederson is in first place coming to the checkers.
Bradshaw has his helmet off already.
IT WAS ALL STOLEN!!!!!

Return to “Old SchOoL MoTo...”